Saturday, March 1, 2014

The perks of being a blogger

Even though I've been slacking quite a bit on blogging, I still get emails every now and then to try something free and to blog about it.  Heck yah!! Who wouldn't?

This is the newest thing, I will be doing with my daughter and I will let you know how it's going.


K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. 

If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.


If anyone is interested in doing this with their child please click on the link above.  

I decided to join this because my daughter is having a hard time with math. 

I'm hoping that doing this free 6 week program she will be more confident and not such a whiny brat when she's doing her math homework.

Hmm.. maybe I will learn something too, considering she's always begging me to help her and I have no clue what to do.  I'm pretty sure she got her math knowledge or lack of from me. 

I will let you know how we are doing.


Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great program and for FREE!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great program... I might have to look into it... my little one is having a difficult time with math and she doesn't want to learn from me... maybe we can do it together too :)

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me!