Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Musings from the Shower



Hey ya'll you can find me today over at

MOM RANTS and COMFY PANTS.

If you're haven't visited this blog yet, please go NOW!

She is hilarious and she started a new series
Have you ever seen a commercial and thought..
What the hell kind of shit is that?
Yeah, me too..
So I re-wrote one.

Click above or below to read




After you read my guest post go snooping around
and read  her other posts.

If you would like to participate in her new series,
Musings from the Shower
leave a comment and she will get back with you.


Thanks for stopping by and
Chapter 3 - Tales from the Trailer Park
will be posted on Friday.



3 comments:

  1. I'm on my way to check out this blog. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious!

    btw, I think she needs to add "blogspot" to your link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ellen. I'll have to go check it out. Tried to message you on fb but I'm in fb jail and not sure how much longer it wont tell me. stupid thing.

    Hope you'll stop by my page. :D

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me!