Monday, November 19, 2012

Black Friday

There are two words that make my body shiver.. no the two words aren't multiple orgasms. Well those words do make my body shiver but a different kind of shiver, and give me a big smile
BLACK FRIDAY does not give me a big smile!
I stay far, far away from any stores when that dreaded day comes around every year.
I'm not the kind of person who likes to shop anyway.  When I have to go shopping I have money and I know exactly what I want/need and get the hell out of there.

I tagged along with a friend last year to Walmart and couple of other stores for Black Friday.
From the moment I walked in I was in awe.  I couldn't believe there were so many people there.  
There were pallets and pallets of items and there were crowds of people standing next to those specific pallets waiting for them to get unwrapped.  

I was baffled that these people had been standing in the same spot for who knows how long waiting for that item.  And, they couldn't get the item until a certain time. 

Me and my friend got separated. I was NOT happy.. all of a sudden a freaking bull horn or some sort of siren went off and then terror spread across my face.  I seriously found a small place to hide from the madness.  The shrink wrap was ripped off the pallets and people started screaming.  I really thought something was wrong.. I thought, oh  my god, there must be a bomb in the store, why would these people be screaming.  I stuck my head out of my hiding place and realized these crazy ass people are screaming and fighting of towels!!! REALLY! TOWELS!


I finally found my friend.. I was horrified. "Amber, what the fuck is wrong with these people?" 
She laughed.. I could see in her eyes. Oh my god, she is one of these people.

That was the first and last time I have ever attended any Black Friday anything.

So, this year I'm in a new town.. and my friend is begging me to go with her. 
Yep, my answer.. "NOPE, NO THANKS, HELL NO AND HAVE FUN!!"

I'm not even going to look at one Black Friday Ad, I don't want to know what kind of "deals" I will be missing while I'm snuggled in my bed.  
YES!! I GOT A SET OF HAND TOWELS
AND SAVED $5.00.

So to all the Black Friday shoppers who plan to join the madness this year.. 
Have fun, I wish you all the best deals!

Thanks for reading
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me!